Registered Nurse - CVU/ICU - Part-time
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:12 Hour Night
ShiftDescription:Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health
Mid-Atlantic, is looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join
the team on our PCU/CVU floor!
**We are offering a very competitive sign on bonus for eligible
candidates that meet our minimum requirements!
Part-time night shift (7:00 pm - 7:00 am) / Every other weekend &
The staff nurse is a registered professional nurse who plans and
renders nursing care within an assigned nursing unit. He/she gives
direct patient care and maintains clinical records reflecting the
patient's condition, medication, treatment, examination, and
progress according to the Delaware Nursing Practice Act and St.
Francis Hospital's policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- Adheres to hospital nursing practice standards, demonstrates
appropriate assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of
- Completes a Nursing Assessment form on each patient within 24
- Identifies patient needs based on objective data and follows
through with appropriate documentation.
- Implements appropriate Nursing actions to each patient that
needs to be identified.
- Makes decisions that reflect both knowledge of facts and sound
- Discusses with and includes patient and/or family, significant
other about planned patient care and expected outcomes and
- Identifies and appropriately utilizes multidisciplinary
approach to facilitate delivery of patient care.
- Instructs and documents patient in follow-up care/ activities
in preparation for transfer/discharge.
- Evaluates the patient's/significant other's understanding of
instructions.Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor Degree in
Nursing highly preferred
- Active RN Licensure in State of Delaware
- BLS Certification required
- At least two years' of med/surg experience required
- Must obtain ACLS Certification within 3 months of hireWe offer
a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (Coverage Begins First day
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity
Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Wilmington , Registered Nurse - CVU/ICU - Part-time, Healthcare , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!