ICU Registered Nurses -Travel - MICU, PICU, SICU, NICU RN
Company: HealthCare Travelers (Nursing)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Travel Nurses Needed - RN Intensive Care Units Iowa Travel
Nursing Assignments Nationwide Registered Nurse Travel Jobs The
Travel Nurse Season is here and it showsFind great travel
assignments with the best in compensation packages. Where would you
like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands,
Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spent the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah,
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have. ASAP starts.
Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available. Requested
Nursing Specialties ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Trauma -
Intensive Care SICU - Surgical Intensive Care NICU - Neonatal
Intensive Care MICU - Medical Intensive Care PICU - Pediatric
Intensive Care CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Neuro -
Intensive Care makes it easy, fast and free to reach out to the
premier healthcare staffing agencies with one request. Just sit
back, relax and let the staffing agencies come to you. HCEN wishes
you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a traveling healthcare
professional. Being an ICU RN requires excellent critical thinking
skills. The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse must be familiar
with ventilators, central lines, EKG strips, among other
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses. Tired of always
being asked to complete a lengthy application? We can appreciate
that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers" Get the
information you need from theNation's Top Staffing Agencieswith one
free, quick & short"More Information Request"
Keywords: HealthCare Travelers (Nursing), Wilmington , ICU Registered Nurses -Travel - MICU, PICU, SICU, NICU RN, Healthcare , Middletown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!