Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Skilled Nursing
Company: Westminster Village at Dover
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$1500 Part Time Sign-On Bonus - Up to $27 / hour (with
experience) - Part Time - Evening or Night - Rotating Weekends
Holidays - PRN Available Qualifications: * Active Delaware
Practical Nurse licensure required
* One-year experience working in Geriatric or Long-Term Care
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* CPR certification required
* Ability to assess and effectively communicate with residents
Responsibilities and Expectations: * Plans, directs and provides
care to residents according to physician orders and the Plan of
* Administers medications and treatments.
* Performs resident assessments.
* Participates in daily resident rounding.
* May assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for
residents. Presbyterian Senior Living is a large not-for-profit
organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and
levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to
provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and
services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
Keywords: Westminster Village at Dover, Wilmington , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!