Geriatric Medicine job
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Posted on: September 25, 2022
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board
Certified Geriatric Medicine physician in Northern Delaware.
- Under the supervision of the medical director, the Primary Care
physician (PCP) provides primary medical care to PACE Organization
(PO) participants, including assessment, development of a plan of
care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, provision of
direct participant medical care, and evaluation of effectiveness of
the plan of care. Functions in a collegial relationship with the
other health care professionals, making independent decisions
regarding medical needs and health regimens. Carries out medical
procedures as indicated.
- BC in IM or FM - Required
- Active DE license - Highly Preferred at the time of
- BC in Geriatrics - Highly Preferred
- 5+ years experience - Required
- Must have CDS certification and active DEA - Required
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text
Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Wilmington , Geriatric Medicine job, Healthcare , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!