Travel OT Needed in Delaware
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This opportunity is available for an outpatient setting for 13
weeks. Therapist will treat approximately 8-12 patients per day.
The primary outpatient population will be children ages 0-3, but
you could see patients who are up to young teenagers, with a
variety of disability/developmental delay including Down Syndrome,
Autism Spectrum disorder, prematurity, CP. Most of the time the
professionals and parents are learning together the implications.
There are a few other center based with language delays, speech
delays, feeding concerns. Peds feeding experience is a plus
Candidates with outpatient experience are desired. Call today to
- 6-9 Month Assignment
- 40 hrs/wk
- Birth to 3 caseload
- Close to the ocean!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Wilmington , Travel OT Needed in Delaware, Healthcare , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!