Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (Sign on Bonus!)
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:12 Hour Night
ShiftDescription:Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health
Mid-Atlantic, is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join the
team in our Emergency Department!
We are offering a very competitive sign on bonus for eligible
candidates that meet our minimum requirements!
Schedule: Full-time night shift (7:00 pm - 7:30 am) / Every 3rd
weekend and rotating holidays
Serving Wilmington community and Northern New Castle County, the
Emergency Department at Saint Francis Hospital is a Level III
Trauma, 27-bed unit. We care for various types of patients and are
the first and only Geriatric certified Emergency Department in
Delaware. Our ER management team values and promotes a work life
The staff nurse is a registered professional who plans and renders
nursing care within an assigned nursing unit. He/she gives direct
patient care and maintains clinical records reflecting the
patient's condition, medication, treatment, examination, and
progress according to the Delaware Nursing Practice Act and St.
Francis Hospital's policies and procedures.Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Adheres to hospital nursing practice standards, demonstrates
appropriate assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of
- Assist the emergent patient and documents accordingly on
Emergency Room nursing tool.
- Identifies patient needs based on objective data and follows
through with appropriate documentation.
- Implements appropriate Nursing actions to each patient that
needs to be identified.
- Makes decisions that reflect both knowledge of facts and sound
- Discusses with and includes patient an/or family significant
other about planned patient care and expected outcomes and
- Identifies and appropriately utilizes multidisciplinary
approach to facilitate delivery of patient care.Minimum
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; BSN highly
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Minimum 6-12 months experience working in the Emergency Room
- BLS and ACLS certification required; must obtain PALS within 6
months of employmentWe offer a competitive salary and comprehensive
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (Effective First day of
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity
Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Wilmington , Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (Sign on Bonus!), Healthcare , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!