Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Receptionist
Company: West Cecil Health Center Inc
Posted on: November 27, 2022
West Cecil Health Center (WCHC) is seeking a dedicated Bilingual
(Spanish) Medical Receptionist to join our team in Conowingo, MD.
WCHC is a thriving nonprofit, community health organization that
provides comprehensive and collaborative patient centered
healthcare services. This position is based in Conowingo, but we
value flexibility, and some telework is possible. As a Medical
Receptionist, you will support our amazing care team by:
- Greeting all persons and directing to appropriate location in a
courteous, polite and helpful manner.
- Providing efficient and professional telephone and FAX
services, processing messages promptly and responding to portal
- Respecting and maintaining privacy and patient confidentiality
at all times.
- Registering patients according to WCHC protocol.
- Determining the financial status of patients. Copying insurance
cards, identification and information. Collecting any fees or
- Verifying insurance.
- Confirming appointments.
- Providing assistance with WCHC official correspondence.
- Maintaining area in neat and orderly condition.
- Participating in staff and educational meetings.
- Assisting with referrals and Prescription requests
- Reporting detailed patient cases to providers. The Medical
Receptionist job might be for you if you:
- have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- have experience as a receptionist
- Hare warm and outgoing
- have excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- are able to work well under pressure.
- Work accurately and efficiently. WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Events
- Employee Engagement Committees
- WCHC offers a compressive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employer paid Life and AD&D and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Volunteer time
- Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursementAt WCHC, we embrace diversity and we
don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age,
national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, or
Keywords: West Cecil Health Center Inc, Wilmington , Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Conowingo, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!