(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Complete Care at Brackenville
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CNA SIGN ON BONUS- $5, 500 - FULL TME 3-11pm FOR A LIMITED
Complete Care at -Brackenville -is a pillar in the community of
-Hockessin, DE. - -We approach every day with one goal: - -To
improve the lives we touch through high-quality healthcare and
extraordinary compassion. -We are a 5 STAR Facility and have also
won a Bronze Award!!!
Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to build a career with an
established, highly successful organization in a caring and
- We are committed to your growth and success.
- Come join employees who have become family!
- Work today, get paid today! - -Complete Care has partnered with
DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their
pay on their own schedule.
Full-Time and Part-Time CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Responsibilities -(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant -:
- Perform ADLs such as bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding,
ambulating, turning, positioning, etc.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Ensure all reports and records are completed in a timely
- Perform all duties in accordance with local, state, and federal
- Other duties as assigned by Unit Manager, Director of Nursing
Qualifications -(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant -:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous long term care experience is preferred but not
- Must have an Active (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Complete Care at Brackenville -is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Complete Care at Brackenville, Wilmington , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!