Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Flexible, daytime schedule, Competitive Pay, Benefits and
Dover BAYADA at Bayhealth is hiring a compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in our Dover office. This
office services our adult and geriatric clients on in territories
throughout Kent County.
- Full Time, salaried position
- Flexible daytime schedule
- Full benefits, competitive pay
- Comprehensive training plus mileage reimbursement
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in DE
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Bayhealth, central and southern Delaware's health care leader, has
partnered with a leading national provider of comprehensive home
health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver high-quality,
compassionate care to adults and seniors recovering at home after
an illness, injury, surgery, or hospitalization, or to manage a
chronic condition. Together as BAYADA Home Health Care at
Bayhealth, this partnership expands and enhances access to skilled,
compassionate care that helps people stay safe and independent at
home, where they want to be. BAYADA Home Health Care at Bayhealth
is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not
be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Wilmington , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time Visits, Healthcare , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!