Private Duty LPN - PT/FT
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of
the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing
standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting
others in the management of patient care.
* Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
* Performs focused interview to identify specific patient
* Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial
changes in the patient's condition.
* Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
* Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
* Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in
which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
* Current Health Certificate (per facility).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
* Current BLS card.
* One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees
are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
* Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan
* Awards and recognition programs
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health
Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate
Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k),
401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long
Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and
Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life
and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense
Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance,
Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational
Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Wilmington , Private Duty LPN - PT/FT, Healthcare , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!