Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $1,900 per week
Company: HumanEdge Travel Healthcare
Posted on: March 18, 2023
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Long
Term Acute Care for a travel nursing job in Wilmington, Delaware.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Long Term Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 03/21/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: TravelHIGH PAYING LTAC RN CONTRACT - HumanEdge
Allied Health is scheduling immediate interviews for a 13-week
contract Registered Nurse (RN) to work in a critical care LTAC
hospital. Applicants must have ACLS, EPIC EMR experience, and at
least one year of experience working in a hospital. Experience in
an LTAC, Critical Care, ICU or ER unit preferred
- Hospital Location: Wilmington, DE
- Setting/Unit: Critical Care LTAC (long-term acute care)
- Registered Nurse license in the state of practice. Compact
license accepted in applicable states
- RN degree from an accredited college or university program -
minimum of ASN required
- At least 1 year of experience in critical care LTAC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in electronic medical records HumanEdge Travel
Healthcare Job ID . Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36
hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend
amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN Long Term Acute Care.
About HumanEdge Travel Healthcare HumanEdge Allied Health is a
full-service nursing and allied health staffing agency that has
lived and breathed staffing for more than 30 years, making us one
of the most trusted in the industry!
Keywords: HumanEdge Travel Healthcare, Wilmington , Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $1,900 per week, Healthcare , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...