Posted on: February 25, 2021
As a General Manager you administer, direct and oversee the
effective recruitment and development of your subordinates. The
General Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the proper
implementation and effective application of all operational
standards of quality service & cleanliness. A General Manager will
operate his/her restaurant in a cost effective manner by assisting
in obtaining goals set forth by upper management.A General Manager
must demonstrate sufficient application of knowledge and
leadership, always remain engaged and in tune with customers and
employees needs and drive towards the continuous improvement of
overall store operations.Responsibilities include:
- Leading operational Excellence
- Keen focus on 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Understanding the importance of training and development of
- Achieving financial goals such as sales projections and
controllable food costs and labor
- Utilizing effective communication and coaching skills.-- Our
Ideal Candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, with
demonstrated ability to think and work independently. Experience in
the food service industry is required. Food Safety, Serve Safe
Certification is a plus!Operations Excellence
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members and Shift Leaders
to satisfy guests' needs and resolve problems.
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve guest
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following
and enforcing safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all
- Reinforce the use of systems, tools and procedures throughout
shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Help prepare and complete action plans: implement production,
productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and neat work environment.
- Review guest feedback and restaurant assessment results and
implement production, productivity, quality and guest service
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant
- Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs,
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a
focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Execute new product roll-outs including team training,
marketing and sampling.
- Comply with all restaurants, Brand, and ABDD
- Must have basic computer skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Math and financial management
- Writing skills
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment
- Comply with restaurant operationsRequired
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean
pressed apron and collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips
or holes and non-slip shoes are required.Guest Focus
- Anticipate and understand guest's needs and exceed their
- Fast, friendly service including a genuine smile and eye
contact to make guests feel welcome.
- Develop and maintains guest and community relationships.
- Display and maintains a sense of urgency with guest.
- Seek ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions,
commits to follow through.
- Resolve guest concerns by following (L.A.S.T.) Brand
recommended guest recovery process.
- Freshest- tasting, highest quality food and beverages through
- Sparkling clean, comfortable environment with system
maintenance and ongoing cleaning.Passion for Results
- Set and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a
- Complete all required training and support the training of
other team members.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals.
- Contribute to the overall team performance; understand how
his/her role relates to others.
- Read and interpret reports to establish goals and deliver
- Seek ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams,
and networks and apply this knowledge to achieve results.Problem
Solving and Decision Making
- Identify and resolve issues and problems.
- Communicate and inform management of any issues.
- Use information at hand to make decisions and solve problems;
include others when necessary.
- Identify root cause of a problem and implement a solution to
prevent from recurring.
- Empower others to make decisions and resolve
issues.Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Develop and maintain relationships with team.
- Operate with integrity; demonstrate honesty, treat others with
respect, keep commitments.
- Encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Lead others; negotiate and take effective action.Building
- Identify and communicate team goals.
- Monitor progress, measure results and hold others
- Create strong morale and engagement within the team.
- Accept responsibilities for personal and team commitments.
- Recognize and reward employee's strengths, accomplishments and
- Listen to others, seeks mutual understanding and welcome
sharing of information, ideas and resources.Conflict Management
- Seek to understand conflict through active listening.
- Recognize conflicts as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Resolve situations using facts involved, ensuring consistency
with policies and procedures.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.Developing Direct Reports and
- Work collaboratively with employees to create individual
development plans to strengthen employee's knowledge and
- Regularly discuss progress towards goals, review performance
and adjust development plans accordingly.
- Provide challenging assignments for the purpose of developing
- Use coaching and feedback opportunities to improve
- Identify training needs and support resources for development
opportunities.Business and Financial
- Understand guest and competition; translate and apply own
expertise to address business opportunities.
- Approach situations with an innovative mind and look beyond the
obvious to deliver solutions and implement change.
- Have a working knowledge of profit and loss and other key
financial measurements in order to identify business trends, make
adjustments accordingly and set goals.
- Understand to analyze and communicate the key
performance/profit levels and manages to these measures.Benefits
- Completive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Meals
- Monthly Bonus - Earn up to 10% of Monthly Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance with Company contribution
- Cell Phone Reimbursement: This position requires one to lift 30
to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails
pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of
fingers and wrists. Apply now to join one of the most exciting
brands in America at our dynamic, award winning franchise!--Brand:
Dunkin DonutsAddress: 760 Commons Drive PA - 19365Property
Description: Stand Alone Building with Drive-ThruProperty Number:
342085* You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin'
Donuts /Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its
affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be
provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be
your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who
are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own
wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.--
Keywords: Dunkin', Wilmington , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Parkesburg, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!