Retail Reset Merchandiser (Grocery Travel) - PT - $500 Bonus after 90 days
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Hiring Now! Retail Reset Merchandisers across the
U.S.Do you enjoy the retail or grocery industry and enjoy traveling
with a team? Are you available for a day shift or overnight shift?
Training is available. Just need to be comfortable and willing to
lift up to 60 lbs and have a driver's license and access to a
vehicle.Acosta offers benefits for both FT and PT associates such
as paid time off, health, dental and life insurance, holiday pay
and a great team environmentResponsibilities:
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing
new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing
shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and
plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and
reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior
Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
operating procedures. Qualifications:
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making
and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively
- Able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator,
fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver,
drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to
climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.Acosta Sales & Marketing
is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBy submitting your application you
agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Wilmington , Retail Reset Merchandiser (Grocery Travel) - PT - $500 Bonus after 90 days, Hospitality & Tourism , Elkton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!