Food Service Associate
Company: Wegmans Food Markets
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Schedule: Part time
Availability: Applying to this requisition allows you to be
considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much
availability that works with your schedule.
Age Requirement: Must be 16 years or older
Location: Downingtown, PA
Address: 1056 East Lancaster Ave
Pay: Starting at $14 / hour!
Job Posting: 12/30/2021
Job Posting End: 01/31/2022
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,000! Hiring immediately!At Wegmans, our
commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best.
Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our
stores, help with delicious meals and the freshest ingredients
possible. As a member of our Restaurant Foods Team, you can work in
any of the following departments: Pizza, Sub Shop, Coffee, Sushi,
Fresh Salads, Asian Foods and more! If you love working in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy
being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to
make a difference in a customer's shopping experience, Wegmans is
the place for you!What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of
customers in a timely & effective manner
- Cut, prepare & serve a variety of hot & cold foods to
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for food preparation, storing, rotating, stocking and
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they'll
take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the Wegmans
family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your health,
well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidaysComprehensive benefits*
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfiedFor 24 years
in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine's list
of the 100 Best Companies to Work For -. Discover what it means to
work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that
believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making
a difference in the community. Because with a family-like
atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest
at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the
place for you to do what you love-and love what you do.
Keywords: Wegmans Food Markets, Wilmington , Food Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Downingtown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!