Posted on: June 25, 2022
CookHourly WageISS offers a competitive compensation salary and
Benefits, including Paid Time Off, and an hourly wage of $17.50
USD. -Key PurposeThe Cook will accurately and efficiently fulfill
prep lists, tasks, and food preparation for various meal periods to
include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and special/catered events. - The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but ISS/Guckenheimer may identify additional
responsibilities of the position. - These responsibilities may
differ from account to account, depending on the business needs and
client requirements. Success CriteriaEnsure:
- Kitchen organization and cleanliness provides a safe
environment for all employees and guest
- Workplace Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
- Food Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
- HACCP guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
- All internal audit guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
- Ability to work safely with large volume culinary equipment
including slicer, large mixer, food processors, blenders, and
- Clock in and out for workday and clock in and out during
breaks. - -
- Always provide the highest quality of service in accordance
with ISS/Guckenheimer and client standards.
- Utilize food preparation procedures in accordance with current
applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations to
ensure high quality food service is provided.
- Basic knowledge of cooking and prep techniques as required by
your work assignment
- Execute NetMenu recipe preparation of food items, as directed
by production sheets and/or LC, SC, or Executive Chef.
- Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment and must follow
ISS/Guckenheimer, and government regulatory rules and
- Notify management when there are any ingredient
discrepancies/availability, food/equipment safety, or any other
situation that requires management attention.
- Attend all meetings of the day.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8
- Reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to
- Utilize team lift, transportation carts, and any other means of
assistance when dealing with heavy loads.
- Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
- Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods.As a global organization, ISS Group is
committed to making the international community more resilient and
just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their
broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender
identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs,
language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our
industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever
Keywords: ISS, Wilmington , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!