Recruiter - High Volume, Perryville MD
Company: Medline Industries
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Medline has an opportunity for a Recruiter based out of our
Perryville, MD location! This position will have a hybrid schedule
that will require you to be in office on an as needed basis, and
work from home on the other days. Your work location would be in
Perryville, MD. The Recruiter manages the full-cycle recruiting
effort of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and placing qualified
candidates into open positions with hiring managers for supported
areas. They also assist in sourcing, identifying and recruiting top
talent to the division/department.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for Director level and below for
assigned operations roles.
- Research and source candidates to fill open requisitions using
technology based search techniques and established external
relationships. Develop and maintain network of contacts to
identify, source and attract qualified candidates.
- Screen potential candidates by reviewing resumes and
applications, conducting initial interviews, checking
background/references, testing and other approved measures,
coordinate offer letters, offer presentation and follow-up
- Provide support and guidance to managers to ensure a
consistent, high quality process.
- Extracts and compiles data for recruitment metrics and
- Comply with employment laws and regulations in all recruitment
and hiring activities.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in
this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
position will require the successful candidate to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an
equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- Experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e.,
compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies,
etc.) in addition to at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting
experience for Non-exempt and/or Exempt positions.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Position requires travel up to 20% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capability.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Wilmington , Recruiter - High Volume, Perryville MD, Human Resources , Perryville, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!