Payroll Analyst- Hybrid Role
Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
-7443 -Payroll Analyst (Hybrid role), Exton, PA, 10 Months
Sigma, Inc. is looking for a -Payroll Analyst to work hybridly with
our team located in Exton, PA. -
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8 AM -5 PM EST
Key objectives include:
- Performs all tasks related to the accurate and timely payroll
processing for US and Canada payrolls including preparing and
entering pay data uploads, audit of data import files to payroll
system and all required employee payroll record updates.
- Researches and resolves payroll inquiries related to payroll
- Supports processing of quarterly/year end updates and
- Contributes to the overall success of payroll by performing all
other duties and responsibilities as assigned, maintaining a high
level of accuracy, professional demeanor, appropriate level of
confidentiality, and providing excellent customer service.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees for
both US and Canada.
- Enters pay input and adjustments for current pay, calculate
payments for terms, new hires, retros, manage job transfers,
location and address changes for tax impact.
- Verifies payroll reports and documents for accuracy; makes
necessary adjustments or corrections to payroll input.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters in a
timely fashion and escalate complex issues for resolution.
- Assist with additional payroll functions such as garnishment
upload to outsourced vendor, distribution of incoming mail, manual
check processing and stop payments.
- Provide administrative support to department for special
projects and additional responsibilities as they present.
- Support quarterly and year-end activities as necessary for W-2,
Dimensions and Aspects:
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and
industry practices and standards.
- Must be detail and goal oriented in a high volume and fast
- -Competence to understand the importance of escalating issues
that sit beyond the scope of the role.
- Professionalism in dealing with customers and other internal
- Experience of working with Workday & ADP systems is
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local payroll
related tax regulations, legislation and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership (Vision, strategy and business alignment, people
management, communication, influencing others, managing
- Decision-making and Autonomy (The capacity and authority to
make organizational decisions, autonomy in decision-making,
complexity of decisions, impact of decisions, problem-solving)
Interaction (The span and nature of one's engagement with others
when performing one's job, internal and external
- An effective team player, with excellent communication skills
to maintain strong relationships with the Payroll process
- Innovation (The required level of scientific knowledge,
knowledge sharing, innovation and risk taking)
- Complexity (Products managed, mix of businesses, internal
and/or external business environment, cultural
- Ability to follow established practices and procedures.
- Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- Requires 2 - 4 years of payroll experience
- Must be able to work in US with I9 verification.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Wilmington , Payroll Analyst- Hybrid Role, Human Resources , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...