Current College Students - Human Resources Summer Analyst (Delaware)
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Our 10-week Summer Analyst Program is designed to provide students a challenging, meaningful and supportive internship experience that replicates as closely as possible the experience of being a full-time BlackRock analyst. Summer Analyst orientation offers a thorough overview of the firm and the opportunity to hear from a number of senior leaders. Following orientation, interns receive on-the-job training and are given day-to-day responsibilities to contribute to assigned teams throughout the summer. The program also includes a portfolio challenge, innovation challenge (Hackathon), mentoring, and networking opportunities. The campus recruiting team also partners very closely with the Women's Initiative, Multi-Cultural, OUT, and Veteran's Networks to ensure the summer analysts can learn and interact with our employee networks.
The firm is highly committed to the summer analyst program and look to the summer internship as the main pipeline into the Analyst Program.
Important: Candidates may apply for a maximum of two positions per year and choose alternate regions for each role. If you withdraw your application, you will not be able to submit an application for a different role.
Also, once you submit your application you will immediately be invited to submit a Virtual Cover Letter and/or take a CodeVue assessment depending on the vacancy or vacancies you apply to. Please know, your application will not be complete until you submit your cover letter and/or CodeVue assessment so be sure to read all of the instructions when you receive the invite email.
Human Resources serves as a strategic partner to the firm in recruiting, managing and developing talent across the organization. Human Resources provides a broad range of services, programs and products to BlackRock Employees, in addition to managing internal initiatives aimed at upholding the firm's strong reputation and culture.
Our team is known for
- Partnership and coaching of senior leaders to develop talent, managers and leaders to increase business results
- Delivering initiatives to uphold the firm's strong reputation, One BlackRock culture and drive employee performance and engagement
- Driving the formulation and execution of the business' Inclusion & Diversity objectives
- Recruiting and hiring new employees; placing the right talent in right roles
- Providing solutions to employee and manager needs
- Providing a broad range of services and programs to BlackRock employees and business leaders across the worker lifecycle
As an analyst you will
- Learn about the BlackRock HR function, services and talent proposition, understand how it operates from the bottom up and gain a strong foundational knowledge for Human Resources
- Train on the operational activities of the team and execute appropriate daily responsibilities to develop an insight into each function
- Develop special cross-functional initiatives to improve the HR value proposition
Teams at a glance
- Talent Acquisition works with managers to hires the best and brightest talent into the firm, through lateral and campus channels.
Talent Management and Development
- Talent Management is responsible for driving talent development activities for people at the Firm. The team creates training programs and learning tools, whilst also overseeing succession planning, promotions and performance management.
- HR Operations run the infrastructure of the Huma Resources department, providing operational support to all of the HR function in addition to supporting inquiries from employees and managers.
- Total Rewards manages a wide array of BlackRock compensation, benefits and global mobility programs. They manage a comprehensive range of benefits, perks and resources to help employees with their health, financial and personal needs.
- HR Business Partners are strategic advisors to the BlackRock business on talent strategies, working with business leaders to help with critical talent decision and to manage key talent strategies.
Systems and Analytics
- The Systems and Analytics team manages the development, maintenance and integrity of all HR systems. The team also provides reporting and dashboard analytics on topics such as headcount, diversity and population demographics.
Keywords: BlackRock, Wilmington , Current College Students - Human Resources Summer Analyst (Delaware), Human Resources , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!