Audit Supervisor - Technology
Company: Bank of America
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Audit Supervisor - TechnologyCharlotte, North
Carolina;Jacksonville, Florida; Pennington, New Jersey; East
Hartford, Connecticut; Wilmington, Delaware; Providence, Rhode
IslandJob Description:Job DescriptionAs a member of the Corporate
Audit team, the Audit Supervisor will oversee audit programs
designed to measure and report on technology risk across the
enterprise. The Audit Supervisor will provide independent analysis
of control effectiveness based on regulatory requirements, industry
best-practices, and audit standards.Responsibilities
- Leads technology audit work.
- Responsible for conducting relevant technology testing (i.e.
identification of key automated business controls, definition of
audit scope and presentation of results to management, preparation
of audit report and communication with stakeholders ) in support of
business audit work.
- Support Corporate Audit Automation initiatives.
- Interacts with key technology executives to identify emerging
risks, key initiatives, regulatory required projects, etc.
- Provides input to the annual plan.Core skills and requirements
- Audit, Risk or Compliance experience in Financial
- Strong understanding of technology, IT general controls, and
other IT controls as indicated in COBIT.
- Working knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written
communication skills including ability to effectively write
reports, present to management and various regulators.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure.
- Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and
lead change on both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experienceDesired Skills
- Advanced degree in a technology related field.
- Audit / Assurance related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM,
- Technology related certifications (RHCE, CCNA, GSNA, etc.)
- Previous experience auditing information technology.
- Strong presentation skills.May also be filled as a Senior
Auditor based on experienceShift:1st shift (United States of
America)Hours Per Week:40Full timeJR-20000564Manages People:
NoTravel: Yes, 20% of the timeTalent Acquisition Contact:Referral
Bonus:Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment
and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious
creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or
disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such
affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept
of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in
accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and
municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other
bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor
that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.To view the
"EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at
.To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at
.Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers
and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and
alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (Policy)
establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal
or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America
premises and to provide a safe work environment.To view Bank of
Americas Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Keywords: Bank of America, Wilmington , Audit Supervisor - Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!