Posted on: May 6, 2021
PeopleSoft Developer Job: Wilmington, DE
Are you a PeopleSoft developer seeking to work with a company that
stands out among the crowd? Are you looking for an organization
that will challenge you every day by allowing you to utilize you
the newest PeopleSoft technology?
Are you looking for a company that rewards performance with
increases in career growth potential? Do you have a
plan to make that happen? We do! Modis is looking for a
PeopleSoft developer on a permanent basis in Wilmington, DE
The position will be supporting the HR function of PeopleSoft.
Recent upgrade experience is a big plus (version 8.8 to 9.2).
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for developing,
configuring, implementing and
maintaining PeopleSoft HCM; troubleshooting and resolving
production support issues quickly and summarizing and reporting the
results; producing appropriate documentation and notifications for
changes to production systems or fixes to production problems;
responsible for creating unit and system testing scenarios and
scripts, performing unit testing, assisting business teams in
system and UAT testing, and documenting testing results; creating
and running reports and queries for business users; other
responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions for critical
production issues – with a quick turnaround time.
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
and have the ability and initiative to work directly with end users
to develop functional and technical requirements.
- Developer with support and analytical abilities to
support HR department, including a strong
- understanding of PeopleSoft Modules/Functional areas:
PeopleSoft HCM 9.x; Payroll Interface;Base Benefits; Self-Service;
- Experience with Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQL,
SQR, Query, nVision, Data Mover,
- Application Engine, Approval Workflow Engine, Integration
Broker, Component Interface and XML Publisher.
- Plan and designs complex business processes and system
- Make recommendations to improve and support business
- Create complex test case scenarios to be used in
- At least 3-7 years of PeopleSoft Functional
- Experience up to PeopleTools 8.52 or greater and HCM 9.0
- Ability to learn new PeopleSoft modules or new HRIS
applications as required.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or
• 5+ years of experience in PeopleTools in a version 8.5 x
• 3+ years supporting a PeopleSoft HCM 8/9.x.
• Experience covering at least 1 PeopleSoft 9.x full life cycle
Don’t let this opportunity pass; turn your interest into action and
apply now for immediate consideration.
Resource Development Manager
Keywords: , Wilmington , PeopleSoft Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!