Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a EAM Systems Engineer for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately. Dialed
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Wilmington, DE/ Zip Code: 19801
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: EAM Systems Engineer
Role Description: The EAM Systems Engineer would need to have at
least 5+ years of experience.
- Provide Tier III support.
- Troubleshoots existing information on systems to identify errors
or deficiencies and develops solutions.
- Develop and modify applications using a disciplined development
- Work on projects that require skills in multiple technical
environments and possess or develop knowledge of a specific
- Organize and document technical requirements.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Assist in evaluating and providing recommendations for
application packages and tools.
- Assist in the deployment and testing of new solutions, upgrades
- Participate in unit and integration testing activities.
- Adhere to quality standards and procedures.
- Review solutions for quality assurance and check compliance with
application standards and SLAs.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in: Microsoft C# or Java,
SQL, REST/SOAP, Windows Mobile 6.5
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Kajal Vatsa
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2094)