Technical Support, Staff
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Technical Consultant will act as a technical subject matter
expert for client and internal teams on Credit Union focused
projects (implementations, upgrades, onboarding, credit bureau
support, 3rd party support ). The individual may be responsible for
one or more aspects of a project including, but not limited to,
providing application configuration, authetication and
authorization, integration dynamics and flow, performing support
for UI/backend deployments, knowledge transfer to clients (internal
and external), provide process improvements, and more. The
candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
in a fast-paced environment.Essential Job Responsibilities:1.
Define and/or resolve moderate to complex client problems with
designated product lines 2. First or second point of interaction
through client contact channels.3. Simulate or recreate client
problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.4.
Discuss problems or inquiries with other department personnel and
offer technical assistance and insure proper handling and
follow-up.5. Communicate customer suggestions for enhancements and
insures proper handling and follow-up.6. Document problems and
corrective procedures.7. Manage issues in a call tracking system.8.
Provide assistance and support to other client service associates
as needed.9. Support the onboarding of new clients (internal and
external); including user setup, permissions, etc.10. Performs
other duties as required. Required Qualifications / Experience:0-5
years of an equivalent combination of educational background,
related experience and/or military experience. Preferred
Experience:--- - - - - Experience with Sql Scripting
- Experience with Programming languages - C#, VB.net, ASP.NET,
- Experience configuring and deploying mobile applications,
mobile device management solutions
- Experience with Web API's or REST Api's
- Experience with tools like SoapUI
- Experience working with certificates and server
- Financial Institution or Credit Union Experience a plus
- Requires an overall understanding of the work environment and
process, with working knowledge of the organization and
intermediate level of technical skills necessary for completing
- Proficiency with computers and related office equipment is a
must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work independently and to multi-task in a
- Sufficient knowledge of Fiserv products and systems and/or the
financial services industry to provide advice or analysis that may
influence associates and clients use and disposition of
- Must be able to make routine decisions and solve general
problems, and know when to refer more complex or far-reaching
decisions to higher level Support staff.
- Knowledge of specialized or technical terminology related to
assigned product lines preferred.
- Knowledge in Ad-hoc report writing a plus, not required
- Travel Required:--- Available to travel up to 10% and
occasional work after normal business hours and weekends
Keywords: Fiserv, Wilmington , Technical Support, Staff, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!