Location: West Chester
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company
that services the country's largest telecommunications, mobile
phone, and cable providers. CTDI has over 9,000 FT US Employees in
over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint
with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.CTDI is currently seeking
a Software-Electrical Engineer to join our Team in our West Chester
location. This position is responsible for developing automated
solutions, procedures, methods and tools for test, verification and
certification of optical modems and transport equipment. The
employee will validate testing activities and results, participate
in design verification of new equipment, qualification of test
equipment to support the test and repair operation, and participate
in preparing product compliance documentation.Responsibilities
- Analyze technical requirements and estimate effort associated
with test systems and products.
- Design, test, support, and maintain Test Systems for testing
wireless network optical transport and routing equipment using
off-the-shelf hardware and custom designs as required.
- Generate engineering documents, including specifications,
schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, test procedures, and project
- Configure and Calibrate Test systems.
- Develop new hardware and software test solutions including
automating manual processes using software.
- Troubleshoot test systems and find root cause of problems and
- Monitor Performance of the tester and improve tester
- Log bugs against test solutions and fix them in hardware or
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with
- Knowledge of key communications interfaces/protocols including
Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS-485.-IND123
- S. in Electrical/Electronic or Software Engineering (Master
Degree is preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in testing electronic boards, modules
and test equipment.
- Strong knowledge in electronics including analog, power and
- Knowledge of Quality Control principles and methodology is an
- 4+ years of experience developing test solutions for wireless
network or optical modem products
- 3+ years of Visual C# software development.
- Understanding of analog, digital and microprocessor
- Understanding of optical transport equipment is a plus
- Experience working with fiber optics
- Understanding of optical transport equipment is a plusApply
today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent
compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in
the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our
successful history behind your career!EOE,
Gender/Minority/Veterans/DisabledCTDI maintains its corporate
headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding
customer base with more than 14,000 employees in over 91 facilities
worldwide. We have a strong track record of innovation and
excellence with our customers and our greatest resource is our
employees. Our mission is to deliver on time, high quality
innovative products and services at the most competitive
Keywords: CTDI, Wilmington , Software-Electrical Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!