Company: Tru by Hilton
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe ONIX Group's hospitality division has 20+
years of experience and currently operates seven top performing
hotels in the Mid-Atlantic regions and Florida. Its growing
hospitality division operates over 1,000 hotel rooms across its
properties and serves more than half a million customers
annually.We are looking for a hard working and detail-oriented
individual to provide efficient and exceptional services that will
exceed our guests' expectations. If that sounds like you, we invite
you to apply for our Housekeeper position! Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- 401k Retirement With Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Personal, Sick Days & Paid
- Short-term Disability and Maternity Leave Options, Personal and
Family Medical Leave
- Company provided Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and More!Employee Perks Program
- Tickets At Work for Discounted Entertainment Tickets!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- In Facility Training/Inservice Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Will/Estate Preparation Services
- Optional Legal & Identity Protection Services
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Costco Membership Discount (DE only)Position SummaryTo maintain
a clean and appealing guest room according to brand standards &
property requirements.Duties & Responsibilities
- Change bed linen as required and make bed(s).
- Vacuum carpeting, mop/clean bathroom floor.
- Dust all furniture (picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TVs,
- Remove fingerprints and smudges (ex. mirrors, shiny surfaces,
- Thoroughly clean the bathroom area - wash shower, sink, floor,
- Remove and replace all used amenities, empty trash
- Report immediately all damage or maintenance issues found in
- Report immediately all missing items in room. Report
immediately personal guest items found in vacant rooms.
- Notify Director of Housekeeping & Laundry of all roll-aways or
cribs in rooms for pick-up and storage.
- Take responsibility for pass key and make sure it is turned in
- Turn in immediately all "lost and found" items to Director of
Housekeeping & Laundry.
- Maintain a well-stocked, clean cart.
- Dispose of dirty linen and trash appropriately.
- Report immediately to the Director of Housekeeping &
- No luggage
- No service needed
- Anything unusual
- Assist Director of Housekeeping in any additional cleaning
chores he/she may assign.
- Have an understanding and ability to complete all tasks
associated with Emergency Procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Education & Experience
- Any combination of education, training, and/or experience that
provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform.
Grade school education is preferred.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Keywords: Tru by Hilton, Wilmington , Housekeeper, IT / Software / Systems , Georgetown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!