Front-End Java Software Engineer
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TITLE: Front-End Java Software Engineer
Location: -Wilmington, DE
Our financial services client is searching for a Front-End Software
Engineer to join their team in Wilmington, DE on a contract-to-hire
basis. This is a hybrid role with the team in office 50% of the
What You'll Do: -
- Our financial services client is seeking a highly motivated
Software Engineer, to grow with their team -and help implement the
roadmap for a micro-services framework and platform services. The
successful candidate will be passionate about creating a framework
that will assist our technologists with cross cutting concerns
relating to modern software architectures and will allow the
business application Software Engineers/developers to focus on the
business level requirements. This means that the ideal candidate
has a strong track record of working on highly distributed cloud
based systems and should also be intensely curious about technology
and continually grow in technical expertise over time.
- The candidate will be responsible for facilitating application
modernization using technologies regarding cloud based
Microservices applications, event-based communication, and data at
the edge with eventual consistency.
- You will joining their Operations Technology team on high
volume and high visibility applications for their call centers.
Skills / Experience You Will Need: -
- 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Microservices, and
- Background in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Ability to work with AWS
- Experience with either React or Angular
- May have experience in one or more of the following
technologies: - -NodeJS, Jasmine/Karma, React.Lazy, React Query,
React-use, ESLint, Sonar Cube, TypeScript, DevOps
- Good to have: Jest, Axios, Cypress, RxJS, SaSS + vanilla
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Wilmington , Front-End Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!