IT Project Manager
Company: SGA Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an
IT Project Manager for a contract assignment with one of our
premier Investment Management clients in Wilmington DE OR Denver CO
OR Philadelphia PA .
This is a software migration/upgrade project.
Initial 6 month contract - may extend.
- Create plan for and manage execution of client migration from
1.0 software platform to 2.0 software platform.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues,
- Prepare meeting agendas and capture/communicate minutes in
- Report status to management with appropriate escalations and
- Bachelor's degree in related field (IT, computer science,
operations research, engineering, business
- IT Project Management within Agile SDLC and software product
development (Financial Applications, Securities Trading, Money
Market Funds, Accounting and Record-Keeping Systems, Data
Migration, Single-Sign-On/SAML Integrations).
- Risk Management.
- Identifying potential risks in advance, articulating potential
impacts, identifying mitigation options, identifying contingency
- Project planning (MS Project) and dependency
- Web Application Provisioning / Production Deployment Runbook
- Business Analysis. Requirements Definition.
- Process Definition and Improvement.
- Confluence wiki editing.
- JIRA. Aha!. Microsoft ADO.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Methodology.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating
over thirty years of service to our national client base for both
permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting
positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not
limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment
via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for
most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire,
Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in
the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized
to work for government entities will be considered for government
roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like
to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job
opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to
apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn
more about SGA please visit us online at .
Keywords: SGA Inc., Wilmington , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!