Company: Acero Precision
Location: West Chester
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Acero Precision, located in West Chester, PA is an industry
leading Medical Device contract manufacturer producing the very
best in precision engineered components. To succeed in today's
manufacturing industry- with its demands to serve customers in a
truly global environment- we rely on three vital resources: the
newest engineering technologies, quality systems, and most
importantly highly-skilled people. We invite you to become a member
of an organization that has established an outstanding reputation
for quality and excellence. Highly competitive wages, a
state-of-the-art-facility, an emphasis on work/life balance, career
advancement, a team-centered workplace culture, and the opportunity
to be your best is waiting for you at Acero Precision.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Plan
- Dental / Vision Benefits
- Work-Life Services Benefit Program (Employee + Family)
- Group Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plans with employer match
What We Offer:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- 100% Paid Uniforms
- Unused PTO paid out at the end of the year.
- State-of-the-art in house training classing room and
- Tuition reimbursement for approved advanced learning and skills
- Student loan repayment assistance.
Learn And Grow:
We are committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We
continue to build a learning community where you can work with team
leaders who are highly skilled and work towards expanding your
technical capabilities. Our company promotes an environment that
allows for continuous growth and promotion opportunities!
- Responsible for the development of proven programs by using
customer provided drawings, CAD models, CMM programs and company
developed information to facilitate program launches and provide
support to programs during productions. Brown and Sharpe CMM with
- Responsible for assisting operators with drawing interpretation
and proper fixturing/setup to ensure that reliable inspections are
performed, and accurate data is obtained.
- Responsible for aiding machinists on interpretation of CMM
reports to drive proper machine adjustments and maximize
- Provides CMM training to CMM and other machinists in report
analysis and CMM use/programming.
- Reads, interprets and fully understands engineering
- Perform First Article Inspections, (FAI's) for the Cell. FAI's
must be performed in a timely manner throughout the day. No open
FAIs are to remain at the end of the shift.
- Work with Management to develop specific and measurable goals,
improvements and standards to continuously and consistently improve
quality and reduce errors.
- Make sure that roving inspections are done at all workstations
on a routine daily basis and results are reported.
- Create and ensure the accuracy, thoroughness and validity of
Inspection Control Plans.
- Observe work, and monitor measurements, data, and other
indicators to ensure operators comply with processing standards.
Uses Monitor Report to ensure parts are being checked.
- Lead by example in all activities that relate to Quality
Control and its effective implementation.
- Assist employees with the interpretation of blueprints and with
the analysis of parts according to those prints.
- Notify employees of quality related errors and how they can be
- Ensures that all trainings assigned to employees in the cell
are completed in a timely manner.
- Guide new employees through the inspection process.
- Initiate Quality related SOP's, SOP training and make sure that
these procedures are properly followed.
Keywords: Acero Precision, Wilmington , CMM Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!