Java Cloud Developer
Company: Global Data Management Inc
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Position : Java Cloud developerLocation : Wilmington, DE Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- We are looking for strong developers who, in addition to designing and coding, can engage with business, product owners and agile teams to implement the design and ensure project teams not only understand the part that they are working on, but also the big picture and the longer term.
- You should be somebody who is customer-centric, and feels strongly not only about building good software but about making that software achieve its goals in operational reality.
- You should be somebody who can scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity. Skills/Experiences:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Have excellent analytical capability
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a cross-functional team setting)
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to contribute to a solution as a developer, architect, innovator, and out-of-the-box thinker and willing to take on new challenges, as our communication strategy evolves and technologies advance
- Ability to learn and adopt technologies quickly, rapidly build proof-of-concepts, provide demos to larger team and senior management
- Experience working in an Agile organization and understanding of Agile fundamentals
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of cloud deployment (public and private)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes desirable
- Understanding of real-time communication voice and messaging applications and webRTC frameworks desired
- Experience with RESTful API's + JSON with WebSocket eventing
- Experience with Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot, Kafka and Cassandra or equivalent required
- Java and/or Python development experience is required
- High performance Web Application development with JS framework and libraries such as AngularJS, React, Redux is strongly desirable.
- Experience with Lambda data-processing architecture is highly desirable
- Experience with Machine Learning related applications and APIs , technical integration with external APIs is desirable
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN) is desirable
- A high Microsoft Visio and Office suite competency is essential
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience with Client/Server development
- Experience with data communication TCP/IP Suite of Protocols, Contact Center and business application knowledge is highly desired. Multi-vendor product knowledge is essential in order to offer a true "Trusted Advisor" consultancy service.
- Prior experience in a technical role with deep understanding of the Genesys Contact Center Portfolio is highly desirable If you are interested please reply back with your updated resume Rutwik Gunjal- Lead generation Executive - Veracity Software, Inc. Direct: , Phone: , Ext :1014 - provided by Dice Java, Spring boot, microservices, SRE
Keywords: Global Data Management Inc, Wilmington , Java Cloud Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!