Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job DescriptionPython Engineer - Data Transformation - Data EngineeringAs a Data/Python Engineer, you will develop fast data infrastructure leveraging data streaming, batch processing, and machine learning to personalize experiences for customers. Whether a new feature or a bug fix, you will lead your work and deliver the most elegant and scalable solutions, all while learning and growing your skills. Most importantly, you’ll work and collaborate with a nimble, autonomous, cross-functional team of makers, breakers, doers, and disruptors who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of experience with leading big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, HDFS, PostgreSQL, Redshift, and MongoDB
- At least 2 years of professional experience with data engineering concepts Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with AWS cloud
- 2+ years of experience in Java, Scala, or Python
- 2+ years of experience with Unix/Linux systems with scripting experience in Shell, Perl or Python
- 2+ years of experience building data pipelines • At least 1 year of Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) development experience
- Experience with Streaming and/or NoSQL implementation (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.) a plusU.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only!StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, StaffSource/Southeastern Technology Consultants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: StaffSource, Wilmington , Python Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!