Java Backend Architect
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Position : Java Back End ArchitectLocation : Wilmington, DE Responsibilities
- Passionate leader, who can provide both high-level architecture vision amongst our stakeholders and partners while also providing in depth technical delivery & focus within the backend software development team
- Work with front-end Architects & cross-functional stakeholders internal and external stakeholders, to build the roadmap & backlog for the backend architecture
- Ensure architecture can evolve from an MVP architecture for global scale
- Own the Backend APIs and automated testing of those APIs
- Oversee and coordinate architecture between a Senior Backend Engineer, Dev Ops Engineer and backend contractors
- Primary responsible architecture for security and data protection design & implementation
- Document requirements, design and tests in compliance with banks including safety, reliability and security;
- Evolve definition of software design guidelines and ensure proper implementation through code reviews on both internally and externally sourced components;
- Work with internal and external software developers and testers to ensure software development deliverables are meeting expectations with respect to quality.
- Support and drive an Agile software development process Skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of being a backend / cloud software architect
- 7+ years' Experience with Java8, spring boot 2.x, spring 4.x/5.x, spring security, functional programming, Hystrix, Feign, cloud environments is a plus
- Should be able to design and build RESTful web services.
- 5+ years of experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, etc). Should be comfortable working with SQL and exhibit good database design skills.
- 4+ years of experience with scripting languages (e.g. bash, python)
- Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architctures
- 4+ years of experience with Build and Release Infrastructure : deployment, configuration, continuous integration - provided by Dice Backend, agile, Java8, spring boot 2.x, spring 4.x/5.x, spring security, functional programming, Hystrix, Feign,
Keywords: Sapvix, Wilmington , Java Backend Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!