Application Infrastructure Technical Lead (IAM, SAML, Oauth, CI, CD, D
Company: DBA Web Technologies
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Application Infrastructure Technical Lead (IAM, SAML, Oauth, CI, CD, DevOps, Jenkins, AWS, Docker) in Wilmington, DE or Santa Clara, CAPosition: Application Infrastructure Technical Lead (IAM, SAML, Oauth, CI, CD, DevOps, Jenkins, AWS, Docker)Location: Wilmington, DE or Santa Clara, CADuration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote) Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + bonus + interview travelSKILLS: Application Infrastructure Technical Lead, IAM, Certified IAM, Open ID connect, SAML, Oauth, API integration, CI, CD, DevOps tools, Docker, GIT, BitBucket, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Jenkins, AWS services, EC2, ELB, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda, API Gateway, route 53, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2 ContainersDESCRIPTION:We are seeking for an experienced "Application Infrastructure Technical Lead" who is familiar with the latest web application infrastructure design. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing the new "Customer Identity Access Management" platform and "Integration Platform as a Service". You will work with other technical leads, product company, and system integration to design, configure, and build new platforms. You will establish a set of principles and standards. This role offers an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and help shape corporate customers digital experience.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with product managers, on-site and offshore development teams to design, develop, test and implement corporate identity and integrations platforms using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Implement authentication and authorization flows through Identity and Access Management Systems
- Support Identity integration through various protocols like SAML / OAUTH / OpenID Connect / others
- Onboard new applications to use Identity and Access Management systems for authentication and authorization needs.
- Work closely with the architects and scrum teams to build API integrations through iPaaS and API Gateway authenticated by Identity management systems
- Bring omni-channel thinking techniques to Agilent's customer-facing domains, from concept to launch
- Build API(s) which can be consumed through omni channel interfaces like Traditional Web Apps, Single Page Application Frameworks, Mobile, B2B systems
- Translation of business requirements into API models
- Testing and support of production-ready web prototypes, for both requirements and production development iterations
- Research and adopt new technologies
- Write and review technical FrontEnd designs
- Project estimation of visual design, web prototyping, and production development support
- Review requirements and design specificationsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum 8 years of relevant experience, including minimum 5 years in IT.
- Experience with IAM design, implementation and administration
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) desirable
- Complete knowledge of process and flows of Open ID connect, SAML, OAuth
- Hands On knowledge of API integration with Okta or other leading IDM platforms for Authentication.
- Understand the current CI/CD/IAM process
- Comprehensive knowledge of Role Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and program complex application stack
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work well with global team members/suppliers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisionEXPERIENCE in some of the following will be a BIG PLUS:
- DevOps tools, Docker, GIT, BitBucket, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Cloud and serverless architectures
- AWS services - EC2, ELB, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda, API Gateway, route 53
- Vendor Management
- Container Engines: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2 Containers=======================================Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume. - provided by Dice Application Infrastructure Technical Lead, IAM, Certified IAM, Open ID connect, SAML, Oauth, API integration, CI, CD, DevOps tools, Docker, GIT, BitBucket, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Jenkins, AWS
Keywords: DBA Web Technologies, Wilmington , Application Infrastructure Technical Lead (IAM, SAML, Oauth, CI, CD, D, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!