Company: Continental Finance Company, LLC
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Come join one of America s leading marketers and servicers of credits cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our agile development team that is responsible for building and maintaining our enterprise software systems along with developing state of the art technical solutions.As a Software Developer at CFC, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You ll be working in the highly collaborative office developing and working with machine learning technology, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals to solve complex problems and make a meaningful impact on the business! What you'll be doing:
- Designing, developing, unit testing, and configuring applications.
- Maintaining cutting edge existing and new software frameworks and platforms with established standards.
- Providing analysis & troubleshooting for production issues & code deployment activity
- You will be encouraged to take initiative to find ways to improve solutions and system applications
- Contributing to user interface design and development
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a comparable cloud services provider
- Learning new technologies and keeping abreast of existing technologies and applying these to a variety of projects as applicable.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
- Working closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Maintaining high standards of software quality
- Application development (coding & programming with C#, SQL Server) What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft development technologies, including .Net, C#, MVC.Net and SQL Server. and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git)
- Experience with web services and web API development.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Willing to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive projects through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Keywords: Continental Finance Company, LLC, Wilmington , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!