Web Lead Developer -Digital Solutions
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Our client, an industry leader, has an immediate need for a Front End Web Developer to work in their Digital Center of Excellence, helping them to build the next generation customer experience solutions with focus on web and mobile experiences, content delivery, commerce and other digital technologies. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates MUST be able to work WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP in the U.S. now, and IN FUTURE. This role is located in Wilmington, DE. Relocation assistance IS available for qualified candidates not local to Delaware.Responsibilities:
- Develop web-based solutions and conduct technical reviews as well as functional reviews.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to make sure that applications and solutions meet best practice and company standards.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Work on cross-functional teams and escalate issues as needed to Project Management.
- Make recommendation for web site optimization and lead performance enhancement initiatives.
- Develop proofs of concept and review new technical solutions.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED. Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline preferred.
- 8 years of total IT experience is desired; 5 years of web-based development
- Experience with J2EE, eCommerce and search platforms
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node.js, SAAS.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAUTH/JWT Tokens
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents
- At least 3 years experience with React framework is desired
- Experience with Flux or Redux, or similar ReactJS workflows
Keywords: Solegis, Wilmington , Web Lead Developer -Digital Solutions, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!