International Corporate Governance Specialist
Posted on: March 25, 2020
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees,
customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to
virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to
all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If
you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or
reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able
to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Looking to be a part of a growing business with a global reach?
Look no further.
CSC's Global Subsidiary Management (GSM) team offers corporate
compliance and governance services to Fortune 500 companies in more
than 140 countries around the globe. By partnering with CSC,
clients reduce the complexities associated with international
business. Our local presence, coupled with CSC's robust affiliate
network, assists our clients with their subsidiaries' compliance
obligations, regardless of where in the world they are
As a customer service partner, you will be assisting clients with
their annual compliance duties along with any corporate secretarial
filings needed throughout the year. Requests can vary due to each
clients' company structure, and each transaction is unique and
stimulating. Come be a part of a growing team and industry leader
where your opinions and ideas are highly valued!
Someone who loves problem-solving, ishighly organized, and thrives
in a fast-paced environment will do well in this position. Our most
successful employees are service-oriented and work well as a team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with both clients and 3rd party partners around the
world to prepare and file annual compliance filings such as annual
general meetings, annual returns, and license renewalsto keep
entities in good standing
- Provide corporate secretarial support and assist with corporate
filings such as incorporations, amendments, mergers, dissolutions,
document retrieval, POAS, director changes, etc.
- Manage customer portfolios and nurture customer
- Directly responsible to organize the workflow to meet
customers' timeframes and demands
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing, and
retrieval of documents
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Recommending process improvements where applicable
- Maintaining and growing existing customer business by providing
outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering
- Responsible for the upkeep of corporate minute books,
compliance calendar events, and other good standing
fillings/reports, all of which are preserved in the CSC Entity
- Work cohesively with international law firms, trust companies,
and service providers to strengthen corporate relationships and
cultivate new business
- Manage daily deliverables related to client projects.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills - effective research and analytical
- Love learning new things & take pride in your work
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced,
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Has a "can-do" attitude and a positive outlook
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and
- Model CSC values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and
- Excellent organizational skills/demonstrated ability to manage
projects and meet deadlines.
- Prior Customer Service experience in a business-to-business
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology and
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related field
- Experience as a paralegalin a corporate, government, or private
legal firm environment is preferred
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping
your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to
protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise
and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are
the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of
the Fortune 500, more than half of the Best Global Brands
(Interbrand), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000
financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada,
Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company
capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we
accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and
Keywords: CSC, Wilmington , International Corporate Governance Specialist, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!