Executive Assistant ll
Company: AAA Allied Group Inc
Posted on: March 25, 2020
AAA Club Alliance is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant
ll for our Wilmington, DE HQ location! This position will handle a
variety of situations and administrative functions increasing time
an Executive has available for executive-level responsibilities.
This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President and
Chief Information Officer.The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience demonstrating
increasing responsibility is required; 1-2 years of supervisory
- High level of expertise in PC skills including Microsoft Office
applications, specifically Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint;
report writing, and Internet/Intranet.
- Knowledge and application of business management, strategic
planning, and project management principles and practice.
- Strong ability to work autonomously at a level normally
acquired through the completion of an Associates degree and eight
years of professional administrative experience. Comparable
combination of education and experience also considered.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written are
- Proven ability to type correspondence, memos, and reports at a
level of 70+ wpm.
- High level of expertise in organizing work, coordinating,
developing reports, internet research and handling multiple
- Proven ability to read, analyze, develop and interpret
financial and operating data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination
experience, high degree of flexibility, and strong communication
skills to work well with all levels of internal management and
staff as well as external contacts.
- Proven ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes
within the organization.
- Proven ability to use tact and professionalism and maintain
confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data and situations.
- Knowledge of AAA Federation and business lines highly
- Ability to work as a team player is essential. Good working
relationship with senior executives, board members, and other
administrative assistants highly desirable.
- Demonstrated use of Shared Values behaviors.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as necessitated by business/weather
conditions.The primary duties of the Executive Assistant will be
- Performs administrative duties in support of the executive:
scheduling, coordinating, screening calls, filing, in/out
correspondence and communications, etc.
- Manages the executives calendar. This includes paying strict
attention to details and anticipating potential changes and
- Makes independent decisions to determine the best approach or
action to take in non-routine situations.
- Manages work flow to assure all deadlines are met.
- Performs extensive PC related duties (correspondence, project
assignments, report generation, etc) including use of Microsoft
Office, Word, Excel , Power Point, Visio and/or Project and
- Represents the executive and AAA Club Alliance and/or AAA Club
Alliance Insurance Group in dealings with AAA members, insureds,
Boards of Directors, AAA National, other AAA clubs, internal
associates and various external constituencies.
- Plans meetings as required on behalf of the organization and/or
department; would include but not be limited to scheduling dates,
locations, coordinating logistics, transportation needs,
presentation requirements, and technology setup. Planning these
meetings may be done autonomously or as part of a larger team.What
We Can Offer You:AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable
working environment with challenging and exciting career
opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate of $26.00 - $32.50; depending upon
- Annual Bonus Eligibility + Annual Merit Increase
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+
weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with
employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition
Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
- Employee discounts on various AAA products and services, as
well as discounts with select AAA retail and discount
partners.Keywords: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant,
Executive Secretary, Support Specialist, Operations ManagerIf you
have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a
part of our growing team!To learn more about our company and the
position, please visit*Our Company Website,
AAAClubAlliance.jobs*.To see what it is like to work at AAA Club
Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company
Website.At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100
years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance,
personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life
well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great
place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive
work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent
benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their
ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all,
they get to make a difference every day.AAA Club Alliance Inc. is
committed to provide a safe and professional work environment.
EOE/M/F/D/VThis Organization participates in E-Verify:E-Verify
Participation PosterE-Verify Right to WorkApplicants have rights
under Federal Employment Laws:The Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO)The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)The Family and
Medical Leave Act (FMLA)Applicants have rights under State and
Local Employment Laws:ArizonaArizona Law Prohibits Discrimination
in EmploymentCaliforniaDiscrimination and Harassment in Employment
are prohibited by LawDelawarePregnant Workers Fairness
ActMissouriDiscrimination in Employment is ProhibitedNew JerseyNew
Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in
EmploymentPennsylvaniaEmployment Provisions of the Pennsylvania
Human Relations ActPhiladelphia Employment
DiscriminationPhiladelphia Ban the BoxPosted 8 Days Ago* Full time*
15970Job Category: Admin - Clerical
Keywords: AAA Allied Group Inc, Wilmington , Executive Assistant ll, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!