Posted on: July 6, 2020
Join our strong and growing company today! Dietary team members
assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by
providing dietary support. This position is responsible for meal
preparations for our residents in a variety of ways including
preparing and serving meals, dish washing, preparing nourishments,
stocking unit kitchenettes, working tray line, setting tables and
preparing beverages for serving. In this per diem, weekend
position, we are looking for someone who is looking is available to
work 11am-7pm, every other weekend. Great way to make some extra
money while working with a great team and incredible residents!
- Remain aware of menu for day and diet needs of residents seated
at assigned tables.
- Serve meals to residents in Dining Rooms, making certain that
resident receives foods to meet diet requirements, and that
residents have everything in place for eating a meal.
- Clear, clean and set tables for next meal.
- Clear food and cleans serving area.
- Prepare/pour beverages prior to meals.
- Prepare cold foods for service prior to meals.
- Assemble food for nourishments and deliver to nursing stations
or unit kitchenettes.
- Perform cleaning duties in kitchen and/or serving areas as
scheduled and directed.
- Assist in care and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in dietary work preferred.
- High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene required;
health status suitable for service of food required.
- Sense of responsibility, and ability to work well with
residents and other staff members required.
- Ability to follow oral and written orders and to communicate
well verbally and in writing required.
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights; respectful and
dignified treatment of residents required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of
excellence and cleanliness required.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
required. Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster is located in
beautiful Western Lancaster County. Elderwood is a personal care
community that takes a personal interest in those entrusted to our
care. We offer specialty programs including Short-term Respite
Care,Physical,Occupational ands Speech Therapy.Clean, Neat & Newly
Renovated Facility, Conveniently located on a bus route, Discounted
employee meals, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive
staff, Strong leadershipWE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood, Wilmington , Dietary Aide, Other , Lancaster, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!