Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the
quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied
market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services,
consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers
to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what
they do best: improve the world around us. Information about
Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent's Information Technology Team provides IT solution and
support services with a flexible and scalable model. You will be a
member of strong vibrant SAP Solutions Delivery Team that designs
and develops new IT technical solutions to solve large, complex
business problems and deliver new capabilities in a company that
inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of
* Lead the design, development and delivery of
processes/technical solutions as part of a broader ERP/SAP program
for Agilent's business groups namely Life Sciences and Applied
Markets, Diagnostics and Genomics and Cross-lab
* Work collaboratively with our business partners across the
various business functions such as Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain,
and Compliance/Quality teams to develop business capability and
associated IT solution roadmaps.
* Work collaboratively with other IT towers/boundary
applications to ensure successful project delivery of
* Engage in consulting with key business partners and IT
leadership on key business problems/initiatives and help recommend
appropriate IT solutions.
* Work with SAP process/applications/technical leads, partner
organizations, and management to ensure processes are optimized and
critical business requirements are met.
* Effectively, lead, guide, and coordinate the activity of
external IT vendors at on-site and offshore locations.
* Participate in industry forums and actively engage with peer
companies to bring external best practices/solution recommendations
* Demonstrated functional knowledge and proficiency with the SAP
MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS and other related modules.
* Deep knowledge and experience in Purchasing, Inventory
Management, MRP, ATP, Production Planning, Reach and RoHS areas and
their integration with other platforms and technologies.
* Expert in design, configuration, testing, and debugging of SAP
MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules. Understanding of the integration
points between the SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules and their
inter-dependencies around Sales & Distribution, Finance,
Controlling, and middleware.
* Proven ability to lead and manage teams composed of internal
and external on-site and offshore resources, including staffing and
recruiting, financial forecasting and tracking of actual costs
* Demonstrated ability to develop solutions and complete
detailed designs, data mapping and system configuration while
maintaining a big picture view of Agilent's goals and
* Experience with global IT/business projects and programs
through all phases of the project life cycle.
* Strong negotiation, decision-making and issue resolution
skills having business/company-wide impact.
* Participated in three or more full project life cycle
implementations using SAP Modules.
* Excellent communication skills; ability to present complex
information in a clear and structured way; ability to work with all
levels in the organization (end-users to senior management in IT
and the business).