Adecco Group has immediate warehouse job openings for a large
distribution facility in West Chester, PA that is expanding its
distribution operations. Fulltime temporary to permanent warehouse
associate jobs include material handlers who will be hired over the
next few weeks. If you are interested in the warehouse material
handler job or other jobs like it in the West Chester area, apply
online at https://adecco2.smartsearchonline.com/coatesville
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for:
• Picking, packing, and shipping products from our clients
• Standing 8 hours & lifting up to 50lb on a continuous basis.
• Maintaining the highest ethical standards
• Working in compliance with all company guidelines as well as all
• Candidates must be able to stand 10 hours per shift
• Lift up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis
• Demonstrate a steady work history
• Reliable transportation.
Our client is a family owned and operated company. We have three
shifts available and are paying up to $10.50 an hour for new hires.
If you have questions about the position please contact Alicia
Espinal at 215-399-1364.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group
connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day
through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories
around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in
your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available
contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits
including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and
Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled