Principal Soln Arch, D&T, ERP Mfg & Plan
Company: West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Requisition ID: 34853 Date: Apr 5, 2021 Location: Exton,
Pennsylvania, US Exton, Pennsylvania, US Working at West means
having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and
customers, our global team members and the communities in which we
operate - which all help contribute to a Healthier World. At West,
we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients'
lives each and every day - our products are a critical part of
healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve
patient health. We work by the side of our team members. We come
together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help
them address their challenges. We are a diverse, close-knit
community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and
opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect.
With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success,
which includes reported sales of $2.14B in 2020. We serve by the
side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA-our team members
across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of
charities that have special meaning to them through our West
Without Borders team member-led giving program. Job Summary: The
Principal Solutions Architect, D&T, ERP Manufacturing and
Planning (PPDS)is an integral part of the manufacturing and
planning team to help drive solutions in the planning and detailed
scheduling (PPDS) in ERP applications. This role has primary
accountability for the delivery of production planning processes
including, project delivery, system enhancement and production
support in alignment with West D&T and company policies and
- Drive solution design, business expectations and delivery of
the manufacturing, planning, and scheduling functions.
- Possesses deep understanding of the overall vision and business
needs and utilizes this knowledge to design and implement best in
case application security controls. This includes interpreting any
issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
- Create and maintain project charters and plans, capital
requests, budgeting, and project management in accordance with the
Project and Portfolio Management process and West policies and
- Uses breadth of expertise to solve complex problems. Provide
system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and
process set within the Services Delivery model, West policies, and
procedures as well as Regulatory requirements including but not
limited to Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP.
- Create and maintain system lifecycle documents in accordance
with West policies and procedures, including creation and
maintenance of SOPs, SOIs and Job Aids.
- Work within and participates in the Change Control
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual, and predictable
- Other duties as assigned Education and Experience:
- 10-15 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Spearhead the mapping of business requirements to optimal
- Provide technical delivery of functionality to meet defined
- Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics-
(Configuration, testing, solutioning).
- Specifically, MRP, Configurations like planning board, DS
board, Different profiles, PPDS Subcontracting process, Alert's
configuration & monitoring.
- Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work
centers / Resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities,
Time-streams, CIF-ing between ECC and APO.
- Knowledge of working on Production orders/Planned orders,
Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production
- Material Planning using SAP MRP and LTP.
- Should be familiar with Integration of SAP PP with Material
Management, WM, and QM.
- Hands on Experience in SAP enhancements, reports, interfaces,
and developments as meet business needs.
- Experience with setting up PPDS in S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Proficient English language skills
- Willingness to global travel
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as
they are related to the position covered by this Job
- Support and contribute to Lean Sigma programs and activities
towards delivery of the set target
- Able to comply with the company's safety and quality policy at
all times Physical and Travel Requirements West is an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a
special need that requires accommodation in order to apply to West,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Where
permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical
Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is
contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening
and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
Keywords: West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc, Wilmington , Principal Soln Arch, D&T, ERP Mfg & Plan, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!