Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Bartender is responsible for providing excellent guest
service by mixing and serving beverages at the bar and in the
restaurant. The bartender impacts the restaurant by delighting
guests, supporting team members, creating great beverages, and
ensuring alcohol compliance and revenue growth.
- Ensures guests are delighted thus inspiring loyalty and repeat
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance
- Builds positive, professional relationships with guests.
- Brings unruly guest behavior to the attention of the
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the
- Supports and assists team members.
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the bar.
- Adheres to standardized recipes and department rules and
- Prepares garnishes to ensure freshness and quality.
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to
- Collects payment and makes correct change.
- Follows opening, closing and cleaning checklists on a daily
- Maintains displays of liquor and glasses on a daily basis.
- Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic -beverages.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and
puts in assigned locations.
For Eggspectation - Will be required to understand operations of
cappuccino machine, blenders and juicers as well as full recipe
adherence to all menu items.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
functions. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required
to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position include close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in
this position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties as requested by any person authorized to give instructions
or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills,
aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others.
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will"
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink
- Must possess alcohol dispensing certification - ABC
- Minimum of 1 year of in a bartender position within the
restaurant business required.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 4 hours in length.
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Wilmington , Bartender, Other , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!