Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you have restaurant cook experience? We are looking for a
Restaurant Cook to prepare all food items in our resort
As a Cook, you'll be responsible for preparing and cooking food,
cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding
- Prepare food ordered by restaurant customers using a variety of
kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned, such as
starting equipment and cleaning refrigeration units, grill and
surrounding area, as well as other kitchen equipment.
- Maintain kitchen and cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment
and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as
required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations. Report any
kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to manager.
- Restock products as needed throughout shift.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Manager to determine daily
specials, new menu items, and innovative ways to cook and prepare
- Regularly check menu cycle to ensure all food items are
available in advance, notifying manager of any shortages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Previous restaurant cook experience
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program
within 60 days from date of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of food preparation and
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review
paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts
on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts
Keywords: Sun Communities, Wilmington , Restaurant Cook, Other , Berlin, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!