Company: Onix Group
Location: Kennett Square
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsible for providing superior service to guests, in
accordance with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
set forth by the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the needs of each guest and provide relevant
information regarding hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Close and balance all room accounts and vouchers.
- Run trial balance report.
- Investigate or analyze out-of-balance situations.
- Print and distribute various computer audit reports.
- Complete required revenue and expense reports.
- Prepare guest folios for Express Check-out.
- Responsible for registering all guests, obtaining all pertinent
informatio, and ensuring credit is established.
- Respond to requests from guests for assistance and information
about the local area.
- Sell rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Routinely enter or change reservation information on the
- Post charges and payments to guest accounts, as needed.
- Make necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Communicate with the housekeeping department about room
- Deliver requested items to guests, as needed, including
incoming faxes, mail etc.
- Listen and respond promptly to guest inquiries and/or
complaints in an appropriate manner.
- Operate hotel switchboard.
- Clean and maintain the front desk area/front lobby.
- Assist with laundry responsibilities as necessary (folding
towels, linens, etc.).
- Maintain daily logs (including communication).
- Each shift, balance cash drawers, credit card receipts, direct
bills and all other incoming payments.
- Issue safety deposit boxes, when requested.
- Prepare for Breakfast Service.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Hospitality and/or customer service experience is
- Must be able to develop an understanding of concepts,
practices, pre-established guidelines and procedures used by the
company in relation to guest service.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, be polite, courteous,
and responsive to our guests.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Typing and computer skills are preferred.
Keywords: Onix Group, Wilmington , Night Auditor, Other , Kennett Square, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!