Company: Watermark Retirement Communities
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior
housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to a strong,
positive culture is a significant part of how we achieve that
industry leadership. When you walk through the front door of one of
our communities, you can feel something special there. This
atmosphere comes from a culture of personal, authentic human
connection. We invite you to be part of a team where you are
encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person,
and build connections. As a Watermark associate, you will touch
lives and create stories, but what you will receive far exceeds
what you will give. As one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces for Aging
Services by the Great Place to Work Institute, Watermark is
committed to offering unique benefits like Dayforce Wallet to
improve the lives of our associates. Dayforce Wallet enables our
associates to access earnings "on the go" as wages are available,
free of charge. Watermark is focused on keeping our communities
healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge technology
and well-being programs that benefit our entire Watermark family.
Learn more Stay Safe. Be Well. We are proud of the talented and
nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we
honor each of them. Join a company that celebrates people, their
stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every
- Create, in advance, monthly individual associate work schedules
for nursing department
- Maintain scheduled work force, each shift, within established
- Maintain attendance records on all nursing associates
- Create and maintain spreadsheet of all staffing data such as
labor hours, PPDs, registry and other data as required. Delineate
open shifts for trending
- Maintain current phone roster of all nursing associates
- Forecast staffing needs, keeping informed and propose/implement
actions of remedy.
- Perform preliminary interview/screen of nursing applicants as
- Complete necessary Human Resource forms regarding associate
status change and submit to Nursing Supervisor / Human Resources
- Implement fair staffing practices in scheduling workforce for
- Collect and act upon all nursing associates' requests for
vacation, sick days, bereavement, etc. and maintain staff workforce
within acceptable levels.
- Participate in General Orientation presentation and onboarding
of all new nursing associates.
- Assist with upload of information to resident's electronic
- Keep nursing service associates informed of residents'
appointments. Send necessary medical information with resident to
- Maintain up-to-date roster of residents. Assist with the
accuracy of the census.
- Deliver mail, newspapers, flowers, etc., as necessary
- Assist in maintaining and completing Medical Records (paper and
- Assist with recording vital signs and weights.
- Assist in arranging for transportation for residents.
- Take the lead on managing nursing department supply needs,
maintaining an appropriate par level of PPE, managing the stocking
of supply closets and ordering through proper supply channels
Bring your passion to us!
Watermark Retirement Communities is without a doubt, the premier
retirement community in the country, and is a dream come true for
an experienced Administrative Assistant. For us, it is about
working with people who take great pride in their work. The
Administrative Assistant will not only greet people and back up the
receptionist, they will also assist our department heads with
various tasks including billing, AP/AR, general banking and general
business tasks. We are looking to meet people who understand that
the position of Administrative Assistant is one of the most
important components in our operation. The right person for us will
be kind, patient, extremely well organized, and will be committed
to providing extraordinary service. We are looking for someone that
has the ability to make every resident, family member and visitor
that comes into Watermark feel as if they are the most important
person in our community!
Does that sound like you?
We are looking for people who want to make a positive impact and
to be a great representative of our operating principles. Your job
should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We
can provide that for you! Our receptionists will not only have the
opportunity to provide extraordinary service but will also have
time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and you are have
experience as a receptionist, we look forward to meeting you!
- 1 year experience in long term care or senior housing is
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What we can provide you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ - proudly
embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting
unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment
opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate
at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any
form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in
place for this position will be deemed the sole property of
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the
event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the
referral or through other means.
Keywords: Watermark Retirement Communities, Wilmington , Administrative Assistant, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!