Global Facilities Program Director
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Global Facilities Program Director will manage, support, and
oversee the implementation of a global facility services and
workplace management program. Responsibilities include but are not
limited to outsourced facility services vendor selection and
management, capital project planning, construction project design
and management, CAFM system administration, developing business
cases, and building and maintaining partnerships internally and
Duties & Responsibilities
Partner with the Danaher Corporate Real Estate and Operating
Company teams to design, create, and deliver a Global Facility
Services Strategy including, but not limited to:
- Developing, leading, and implementing a global strategy for
facilities including service levels, management of Global Facility
Management service providers, and processes/tools for automation
- Sourcing of a Global FM Strategy including development of an
RFP, recommendation of a Global Facilities Management service
provider, and transition to a new Global Facilities Management
Service delivery platform. Directly leads these practices for
assigned regions, specifically establishes operational procedures /
processes and ensures vendors execute their work accordingly.
- Leading "change management" for Global Facilities Management
within a complex matrix organizational structure.
- Delivery of Global Facility Management Services including but
not limited to building and site maintenance, janitorial,
utilities, food and beverage, and physical security services,
including management of KPI's and SLA's for global service
providers and 3rd party local service providers.
- Delivery of FM savings objectives in line with corporate
Capital Project Planning & Budgeting
- Build templates and data models to enhance, improve and
automate metrics and analytics capabilities/systems. Design reports
to monitor implementation of operating, deferred
maintenance/capital improvement projects and evaluate effectiveness
- Create and present business cases. Develop detailed project
plans, budgets and roadmaps. Prepare written reports and
presentation materials describing objectives, methods, data and
- Provide input to internal teams/task forces and help drive
components of large multi-functional projects.
Design & Construction
- Maintain knowledge of contemporary workplace & change
management standards and facilitate stakeholder engagement to
create project plans which meet long-term operational needs while
aligning with broader corporate real estate strategies.
- Working closely with 3rd party project management and cost
consultants, prepare and maintain current dashboard reporting on
- Serve as an internal resource on construction matters including
process improvement, construction technique, cost and schedule
control, project update communication and overall project
- Oversee select new construction projects including expansions
and or new site development.
- Reviews and approves bid process and awards of contracts and
maintenance agreements for construction and perpetual maintenance
Workplace Systems Tools & Solutions Management
- Serve as the CAFM System Administrator. Provide in-house
support, work closely in partnership with provider, ensure system
internal data is consistently updated, run reports, continue to
enhance current use, and implement further functions.
- Direct the roll-out, implementation and administration of a
desk and conference room reservation software system that enables a
hybrid work environment.
- Oversee 3rd party performing Occupancy Cost Audits to ensure
compliance with the lease including negotiation of settlements and
collection of financial recoveries for locations in an assigned
- Collaborate and mentor Lease Administration team members on
data quality and integrity.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture, Real Estate or
Facilities Management, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in global
corporate real estate, facilities management/planning, design, and
- Global Facilities Management experience in a diverse portfolio
of office, creative, lab, manufacturing, and warehouse space
- 3-5 years of experience managing and evolving Computer Aided
Facility Management (CAFM) system or Computerized Maintenance
Management System (CMMS)
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with
stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale programs and
- Lead others to drive ongoing program improvements based on user
feedback and performance measurements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management,
anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance business needs
- Technically adept in all aspects of facility planning, design,
construction management and operations.
- Develop and implement capital improvement budgets and financial
management of capital projects, including land site expansion,
construction financial management, etc.
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple changing
priorities and responsibilities.
- Continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve
department and business objectives and drive greater efficiencies
for the business.
- This role does not currently manage other associates but
manages relationships with outsourced service providers and trusted
- Washington DC, preferred, but remote work locations
- Travel as necessary to global sites
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Wilmington , Global Facilities Program Director, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!