Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s
your chance! Get PAID to do what you
Hiring SEASONAL Bus Drivers for Rehoboth Beach
WE TRAIN YOU TO OBTAIN A CDL
(Must have your CDL Permit)
EARN UP TO $800 PER
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via DART within our
local communities. Our drivers connect people to jobs,
healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you
would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of
reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and
driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top
priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective
equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
- Earn up to
$800 PER WEEK!
- Up to a $1,000
SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Full-time and part-time positions are available
Once hired, employees can obtain PERMANENT FULL TIME
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving families and vacationers in the community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a courteous, and reliable
manner throughout the resort area.
- Drivers needed for summer transport: May- September 2021
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Fully Licensed
CDL Class B at minimum with Airbrake & Passenger
- We will train
you to obtain your CDL license!! However, you will need to
obtain your CDL permit at the time of the
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and
Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering -
That’s why we need amazing people like YOU
to APPLY NOW!
ends 05/31/2021; See location for details!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance