Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for laundering duties as
required by the property. This position reports to the Director of
- Responsible for all laundry duties assigned including dining
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Uses equipment and cleaning chemicals properly and safely in
accordance with department guidelines.
- Monitors laundry supplies and reports inventory to
- Reports any equipment irregularities to supervisor.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Wilmington , Laundry Attendant, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!