Retail Sales Associate - Part Time
Company: Pure Hockey
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Pure
Hockey.The Sales Associate position provides an opportunity, in a
leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact,
customer focused role, working both independently and as a member
of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with
merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
- Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and
credit card transactions with precision while following company
policies and procedures
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store
- Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating
pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as
directed by management
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor,
shop and restrooms.
- Other duties assigned by manager
- A professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to read, write and perform basic math
- Experience using a computer and handheld devices
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Keywords: Pure Hockey, Wilmington , Retail Sales Associate - Part Time, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!