Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Lifestyle 360 Associate to join
- In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 Director, helps in the
analysis of the community's resident population and the development
of an innovative, evidence based, seven days per week (at least
five programs per day with one program in the evening) activity
program that is engaging and incorporates the Five Dimensions of
Wellness: Emotional Dimension- 5 days per week; Intellectual
Dimension- 7 days per week; Physical Dimension- 7 days per week;
Social Dimension- 7 days per week; Spiritual Dimension- 3 days per
- Interviews residents, on occasion, to determine his/her
interests and program preferences and if, appropriate what
accommodates may be needed for program attendance (such as large
print game card etc.).
- In coordination with the Lifestyle 360 director, helps with the
writing of recreation program descriptions.
- Ensures that all documentation required by state and Five Star
corporate policy is written in a timely fashion.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in human service or recreation therapy
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a health care setting a
- Ability to work effectively with small groups as leader or
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Wilmington , Activities Assistant, Other , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!