Assistant Transportation Supervisor
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Location: New Castle
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking
for individuals to join our safety-minded, family-based culture. As
a member of the Transportation Team, you will assist with the daily
management of the operations delivery staff.
As a member of our Transportation team you will assist with the
daily management of the operations delivery staff. This position
will also manage Driver Check-In by ensuring SAP and invoices are
reconciled daily, routes are corrected and accurately recorded in
the Driver Check-In Manifest, and all invoices and checks are
accurately recorded in SAP and filed with Accounts Receivable. Also
responsible for maintaining discrepancy sheets and Driver Check In
If you are looking for a warehouse career with a Company who
lives their values everyday with the goal of having their
associates feel supported, engaged, and empowered, then come join
our winning team.
Tuesday - Friday, 11am-9pm.
Occasional Mondays or Saturdays based on business need.
- Effectively manage the delivery operations team.
- Administer proper discipline when necessary.
- General Manager Administration including Workers Compensation,
Incentive Programs, and Safety.
- Maintain drivers' attendance records, sick days, vacation,
- Monitor delivery fleet using Mobil Cast.
- Responsible for DOT compliance including DOT safety
requirements and DOT drug screening.
- BA/BS preferred or its equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in related area
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field
- Excellent MS Office skills
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other
legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
(708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, Wilmington , Assistant Transportation Supervisor, Other , New Castle, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!