Company: Pentair, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pentair's Dover, New Hampshire Manufacturing facility is
currently looking to fill a Full Time Janitorial position on first
Flexible schedule - 8 hour shift Monday through Friday.
The Custodian is responsible for the general housekeeping of the
manufacturing area and supporting offices and labs.
The Custodian reports to the Maintenance & Fabrication
Supervisor. This "General Description" is the base line upon which
measurements are taken for performance evaluations.
- Cleans sinks, toilets, washes floors, restocks supplies and
empties trash in all restrooms.
- Cleans sinks, counters, tables, refrigerators, coffee maker and
microwave ovens and washes, waxes and buffs floors in the lunch
room, and other areas as assigned by supervisor.
- Vacuums and/or washes, waxes and buffs floors, cleans/wash's
windows and empties trash in Manufacturing offices, locker rooms,
and other areas assigned by supervisor.
- Cleans washbasins and restocks the area with supplies.
- Cleans / runs floor scrubber, throughout manufacturing
- Compacts and bales cardboard throughout the plant
- Paints and cleans interior walls, doors, etc. as directed by
- Snow blow, shovel and salt sidewalks and other areas assigned
by supervisor during the winter months.
- Works cooperatively and safely with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or GED not required.
- Driver's license
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working in a clean, air conditioned production environment you
will be standing and walking 8-12 hours at a time, regularly
lifting, bending, and twisting
- You could be asked to lift up to 50lbs periodically, but more
frequently asked to lift or carry materials can weigh between
- We train and expect everyone to follow ergonomically correct
posture when working to prevent injury
Benefits and Pay
- Employees start with two weeks of paid vacation and one week of
paid sick time
- We offer competitive health benefits & health coaching
- We support your long term retirement goals through a
competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Protect you and your family with life insurance and other
An annual allowance for personal protective equipment
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and
competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a
diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative
ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race,
gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual
orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many
more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Keywords: Pentair, Inc., Wilmington , Janitor, Other , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!